20 New Year’s Resolutions for the Online Seller

It’s that time! Along with any personal resolutions, online business owners need to figure out what they’re going to promise to do for their business in Two Zero Toothpicks. Here are 20 of ours to help you on your way. 1. Go Mobile We’re entering 2011. That means we now live in the FUTURE. And … Continue reading

10 Ecommerce Books to Read Over the Weekend

First, before you hurriedly click away – you don’t necessarily have to read them over the weekend. Whew! Whenever you get the inkling to read some ink about ecommerce, consider these for a great start. 1. eBay for Dummies 6th Edition Even if you’re been in the biz for years, it’s sometimes good to go … Continue reading

10 Holiday ECommerce Blog Posts Worth Reading This Week

There’s a lot of great information out there on how to maximize your sales this holiday season, but it might be a little daunting weeding through all the posts in your Google Reader or FeedDemon feed. Since you’re so busy posting sales and figuring your holiday budget, we’ve listed ten recent blogs you should read … Continue reading

Bruce and Rhonda and the Renewed Kabbage Advance [The Kabbage Chronicles, Day 26]

After speaking to Kathryn Petralia at Kabbage we have decided to utilize more of the credit line they offered. Kathryn emailed us that “Kabbage can advance based on your existing sales volume (and our sales volume was fantastic!) and more as you grow. We are willing to increase access to the initial line.” That meant … Continue reading

Bruce and Rhonda and the Mound of STUFF [The Kabbage Chronicles, Day 19]

In our line of work we get a lot of stuff. Good stuff, fun stuff, useful stuff but still it is just that…stuff. From our estimation only about 70% of it sells. The other 30% tends to take up space and lounge around.  In a house filled with 8 people excess stuff is an unwelcome … Continue reading

Bruce & Rhonda Turn into EBay Listing Machines [Kabbage Chronicles, Day 10]

EBay announced a listing sale. For ten cents each, those of us with stores could list as much as we wanted. Sounded great to us! We had been kind of behind in listing our new inventory anyway. This announcement served as a catalyst to get us moving. We had been stocking our eBay store shelves … Continue reading